Friday, September 21, 2007

The Most Humane Method For Death Sentencing



I've had 2 NDE's where someone tried to Murder me using Heroin... And I must say... It is very likely the sweetest way to die... And I don't understand why in countries where the Death Penalty is legal that they still use barbaric methods such as Gassing, or the Electric chair, instead of using Heroin. Even Lethal Injection which is supposed to be the more humane version, is probably from what I've heard, also not that pleasant. Maybe someone could inform me on this issue... In any case, especially given that a derivative is commonly used in the medical field under the form of Morphine, why should it not be acceptable to apply the Death Sentence with a Heroin or Morphine Overdose? And Also Overdosing by Eating Small Olive Sized Piece of Opium, where you Just Fall Asleep and Never Wake Up...

Basically, I believe that The Nice Sweet Swift Soft Lift Off provoked by a Heroin, Morphine or even Softer Opium Over Dose, is the most Humane Method for Death Sentencing. Otherwise, After Having been operated recently, I was Administered a Dose of a Pain Killer Drug Called "Hypnoval"... And the Overwealming Feeling of well Being, was so Intensely Pleasurable and Relaxing, that you Could Compare it to the Sensation of Nirvana that I Experienced During My NDE experiences, that I would Recommend it as a Substance to be Administered Just Before Death Sentencing and even more Particularly Adequate for the Purpose of Euthanasia.


...

No comments: