Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Piss on your Feet...!

Eeeeeew! Groce! Yes well other than being feces, and containing toxins your body is getting rid of by the action of urinating, it also (like saliva) has the function of being a disinfectant. So if your "suffering" from Athletes foot, my suggestion would be to piss on your feet in the shower...! Yup! I often do it, and I never have Athletes foot... Perfect excuse to do what many people do anyways, but rather deny it... And it's completely free and more ecological than buying your traditional treatment for Athlete's Foot...

PS: If you're aware about the Voodoo/Magic tricks that are possible... Well, this is another one... Somehow they are able to control your bladder needs, and ironically, they always make me need to go just as I'm about to take a shower, or when I've just turned on the water... And it's either me personally that can't be bothered to go to the toilet, or it's someone in me who demotivates me, and semi-possess' me to just go ahead and do it... I think this kind of thing is a quite common among Masonry families, to dirty up our "Heritages"... "EeeeeeW! Groce! That family piss in their showers/bathtubs..."


...

No comments: