Saturday, May 26, 2007

A New More Efficient Way of Shuttling out into Space...

Click on Picture for link to URL location of Original Picture


I know I might seem crazy and/or arrogant... But sometimes I think a lot of us assume that people with Diplomas and High Posts of various sorts, are there because they're the Best, more intelligent than the average Human Being... But with what I've been finding out about Masonry lately... I'm am having VERY VERY strong doubts...

Anyway... Here's my latest Theory for a more Efficient Way of Shuttling out into Space... If you've ever watched a movie about space missions, etc... In the movie (and assuming this is True to Reality), when re-entering into the Atmosphere (also probably while "Exiting"), there seems to be an extreme amount of Friction causing extremely High Heat Levels. According to my theory, it is the Ozone layer (the Barrier between Space and our Atmosphere) that causes this Friction. You might know that there are two places on this earth where our Ozone Layer is non-existent... Huummm... You have heard of it right? Or do you only watch "Reality" TV shows... You're not THAT ignorant are you...? You know... It's those two big holes that are getting bigger and bigger because of Pollution... Yeah... Above the Poles... ! So theoretically since there is no Ozone there, there would also be little to Less to NO Friction there! And therefor, it would be much easier to Shuttle in and out from the Poles...

Also if you have a look at the diagram bellow taken from the Wikipedia page about Magnets.


This diagram represents the Magnetic Field Generated by a Magnetic Bar. I've heard that so far, Human Scientists think the Ideal place on earth, to shuttle up into Space is from locations situated on the Equator (you know that line that divides our Planet into two Equal Halves). By deduction of the Diagram above, if the Earth's Magnetic Field is similar, to the Magnetic Bar's Magnetic Field represented above, then the Magnetic Energy is somewhat Neutral in the Middle, so basically on the Equator... I believe that reason to chose this area as the ideal Launching area would be to make sure that the Trajectory of the Shuttle is not swayed by the Magnetic Field of the Earth, which could make a Launch Fail... But according to me it might actually not really be that Neutral... I think the Field in that area might fluctuatesomewhat... AND in any case, on the Equator there is still the problem of the Ozone Layer.

Now if you look at the Magnetic Field at the Poles of the Magnet, there are three places on each side that emanate straight Magnetic "Rays". I believe the four ones that Emanate with a 90ยบ Angle from the Bar, would correspond (at least approximately) to where the Artic Circles are situated. The other two Directly on the Poles. I believe that both the Poles would be the Ideal Location to Shuttle STRAIGHT out into Space (Vertical Ascension).

Further more. The Theory described above concerns the traditional method of Shooting out into Space (meaning Straight Up). Several months ago I had another Theory that might also make Shuttling into Space a lot easier. You may have heard about certain types of planes that fly up following an parabolic Trajectory to the level of Zero Gravity, and then Fly back down, and do this a certain number of times until they finally land again... I believe that it would be easier to Shuttle out into Space following the same Trajectory in the First part of the Launch, up to the level of Zero Gravity, then at that point, Thrust with Higher Speed on a straight Trajectory out into Space. Again the Entrance and Exit Zones for the Shuttle would be Best at the Poles. Theoretically, the "Space Port" would in this case ideally be located somewhere close to/on the Polar Circle, or Relatively Near the Pole... (sorry But from where I am I can't do much more, But I am certain of being entirely capable of calculating the Perfect Distance from the Pole for this Launch zone). So like the rest of my Theories/Ideas, I have exclusivity on them, and am not interested in having "Leechy" "Associates" to "Help" concerning the aspect of proving/disproving my Theories, other than having some Executants, and someone to give me answers about Known facts concerning certain aspects relating to the type of knowledge my ideas/theories tackle with...


PS: I also have my own idea for the design/concept of a Shuttle that would use My Method of Shooting out into Space, that I will be more Ecological than the current Shuttles and Rockets...


...

No comments: