Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Aluminim Packaging

As we all know, the petrol stocks are not indefinite, and it would be wise to minimize our consumption of this natural resource. As mentioned earlier my magnet theory would greatly help to achieve this, but that thechnology is not developed yet, and it would be best to use this resource as sparingly as possible wherether or not my magnet theory works out... I suggest that aluminium be used as often as possible to replace plastics mostly in packaging and product design... The shapes optainable are as limitless as with plastics, and unlike plastics, can be recycled an infinit amount of times. It is therefor a much more eco-friendly solution for packaging. It is also more heat resistant, and protects Vitamins present in food and drinks from being destroyed by light. I strongly suggest we use it as often as possible, and if it were up to me it would already be the case...


...

No comments: